Friday, February 12, 2010

LOVE

Love, a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person. It can turn you into a whole new person. The power of love is so amazing that it can affect people in ways unimaginable; it can make you do things for someone that you would never do for anyone else you have ever met. Love can also make you into a dork and make you say the weirdest things around anyone because you’re so nervous. Love well just does that to people, it can also create tension and jealously in people you might not expect, love can create such a hatred that it can make you bitter for the rest of your life. Valentines celebrates the amazing power of love and all it does.
We all celebrate valentine’s day whether we love it or hate it. We all might eat some candy or we might spend some time with are loved ones, but why, or who created valentines, and why did he make it in February when it’s so cold? I’ve went to a couple websites about the history of valentine’s day and I have discovered that valentines was a dude or a saint or whatever, but I’ve also discovered that Mr. Valentine, wasn’t all that interesting so I have decided to type about the things I love the most and why. At the top of the list is probably my shoes, my type of shoes ( Air Jordan’s ) are the best kind of shoe ever created. Air Jordan’s are just so me, the style, swagger, intensity just represent me and they say my name on them which is also pretty awesome. The second thing I love the most is my phone, which was stolen today, but I don’t hate who ever took it I just want it back, Im not a very hateful person.

1 comment: