Friday, December 18, 2009

Christmmas break


I am so exited for Christmas brake to come! This past week has gone by so slowly and I really need a break from school in general. The best thing about brake I think is getting to sleep in until whenever you want unless its Christmas day then I wake up at 6:00 in the morning. The worst thing about school in my opinion is waking up at 5:30 every single week, and then I’m all miserable and exhausted about school.
The first thing I am going to do when I start my brake as soon as I get home today is do my chores, only because my mom is really strict and I have to do all my chores before I go to my dad’s house. As soon as I get there I am going to play street hockey with all my friends and my little brother and I will play Xbox all night. That’s probably how my whole week will go until Thursday night because I have to go to my moms and have a Christmas party. I will spend the night at my moms and wake up at 6 on Christmas! I already saw my gift because my mom put my gift right next to the dryer because I think she’s just lazy, but I’m still exited. I will go to my grandpas Christmas morning after I open my gifts that I have at my moms and I wait for my dads family to come ther and we all open are gifts there. For the rest of brake will hang out with my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment